We work for many leading semiconductor and silicon IP companies. Our team has significant experience in solutions integration, implementation and optimisation of low-level hardware-enabling software.
Mobica provides highly specialised embedded software engineering expertise to some of the world’s leading semiconductor and silicon IP companies. Our track record spans all BSP and driver components with particular specialism in GPU technology, multimedia and telephony integration. Our innovative solutions are used in many of today’s most successful industrial and consumer electronics devices.
Customers include SoC and silicon IP vendors from niche, industry-specific companies through to multi-channel market leaders such as ARM and NVIDIA. We are an official Intel IoT Solutions Alliance Affiliate Member, an Imagination Technologies PowerVR partner and have strong alliances with other technology leaders across a range of sectors.
As members of the Khronos industry consortium, we play an active role in the creation of future standards in graphics. Our engineers contribute to a number of working groups and have particular expertise in conformance testing.
Areas of expertise:
- Co-processor integration – highly specialised integration experience covering graphics acceleration (GPU), multimedia integration (DSP), baseband and telephony development
- Embedded – we have developed a wide range of embedded solutions based on varying hardware platforms, including custom OS and proprietary SoC development
- Complete solutions for all BSP components, reference platforms, device drivers and middleware
- Experts in leading edge technologies such as OpenGL/ES, OpenVG, OpenCL, OpenMAX
- Platform independent support for all Windows OS, all major Linux distributions, Android and a number of RTOS on x86 and ARM and MIPS platforms
- Proven track record delivering to automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, M2M/IoT and Cloud vertical markets
- Professional Android BSP engineering services for Intel® Atom™ Bayley Bay EV/CRB
Your trusted partners from concept to launch and beyond
Since our inception in 2004 we have earned a reputation for supporting particularly complex projects in the semiconductor arena, delivering highly specialised embedded solutions to market leaders in a wide range of markets and sectors.
Perhaps as important as the technical capability of team is our proven delivery methodologies. We appreciate that any delays in our part of the product development process could have major repercussions on time to market. That’s why we work in close partnership with all our customers, and projects are managed in a thorough and systematic way to ensure the shortest possible high quality development cycle.
It's the combination of our approach together with our unusually specialised skills and breadth of experience which sets Mobica apart and makes us the trusted partner to some of the world's best-known innovators.
Affiliations and Partnerships
Mobica is a member of the HSA Foundation, a not-for-profit industry standards body that is creating royalty-free specifications and APIs for heterogeneous computing.
Mobica has been a member of the Khronos Group since 2013, this enables us to contribute to the development of Khronos API specifications and help to accelerate the delivery of their cutting-edge 3D platforms and applications through early access to specification drafts and conformance tests.
Tizen Association Partner
Mobica was one of the first to join the Tizen Association Partner programme which was launched in autumn 2013. Membership allows us to take an active role in the development of the Tizen OS, helping us to develop first-class solutions for the growing ecosystem of connected devices spanning the smartphone, TV and automotive markets, among others.
Intel IoT Solutions Alliance
Mobica is an Affiliate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, a global ecosystem of 400+ member companies that provide scalable, interoperable solutions that accelerate deployment of intelligent devices and end-to-end analytics.
Tell us more about what you need help with, and we'll give you honest no-nonsense advice on where we think we can help.