Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Good qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Understanding of paradigms of cryptography like PKI
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms like ECDSA, ECDH
- Good knowledge of programming language: C/C++,Go, Java
- Ability to integrate typical cryptography routines into open source applications
- Experience in applying security/cryptography in past projects
- Good spoken and written English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Participation in projects for the largest telecommunications companies in the world
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills and performance
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills amongst experienced Mobicans
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
- Different career paths (technical, management)
- Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Work in friendly, open and supportive international environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join to Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w moich dokumentach aplikacyjnych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883).
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.