Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Strong C programming experience
- Solid computer engineering knowledge required: algorithms, common patterns etc.
- Good knowledge about Linux and/or RTOS
- Good understanding of programming concepts: interrupt handling, memory mapped I/O, file system, user/kernel modes, physical/virtual memory, power management
- Experience in programming user space and kernel side
- Experience in programming and debugging device driver
- Experience in multithread programming
- Fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Participation in projects for the largest telecommunications companies in the world
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills and performance
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills amongst experienced Mobicans
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
- Different career paths (technical, management)
- Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Work in friendly, open and supportive international environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- Company social events
- English lessons
- Training programmes
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly cakes and fruits
If you want to join to Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w moich dokumentach aplikacyjnych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883).
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.