Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Good qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineer role
- At least 2 years of OpenGL development
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Full life cycle software engineering skills
- Good spoken and written English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Working on a variety of projects within the top technology industries, crafting world changing solutions
- Cooperating with leading global customers
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join to Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w moich dokumentach aplikacyjnych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883).
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.